Wednesday, December 13, 2006

postheadericon Tarot Cards


You are The Moon


Hope, expectation, Bright promises.


The Moon is a card of magic and mystery - when prominent you know that nothing is as it seems, particularly when it concerns relationships. All logic is thrown out the window.


The Moon is all about visions and illusions, madness, genius and poetry. This is a card that has to do with sleep, and so with both dreams and nightmares. It is a scary card in that it warns that there might be hidden enemies, tricks and falsehoods. But it should also be remembered that this is a card of great creativity, of powerful magic, primal feelings and intuition. You may be going through a time of emotional and mental trial; if you have any past mental problems, you must be vigilant in taking your medication but avoid drugs or alcohol, as abuse of either will cause them irreparable damage. This time however, can also result in great creativity, psychic powers, visions and insight. You can and should trust your intuition.


What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find out.



I recently watched the movie "Rakht" in which the main character was a tarot reader and that got me interested in finding out more about the Tarot. So when I saw this quiz on Kimananda's blog, I couldn't resist. Kimananda says ,"I'm curious to know what you get as your card, and if you feel it represents the you which exists, or perhaps the you which you would like to become". The moon is the planet that rules my sun sign (Cancer) so I'm not at all surpised that it ended up being the card I got, but I'm so left-brained that I find it weird to believe that I could have dormant psychic powers and high levels of creativity.

Let me know how you fare, or if there is a more comprehensive Tarot quiz that you know of...

13 comments:

ML said...

Lotus, too funny, but I am also the moon! Ha, we're soul sisters!

Beenzzz said...

Hye Lotus,
I like my results better this time around than the previous result I had! Here it is:

You are The Star
Hope, expectation, Bright promises.

The Star is one of the great cards of faith, dreams realised

Lotus Reads said...

Yes, we are ml! :) I'm so happy to have company...some of that stuff is hilarious. Take for instance this line:

if you have any past mental problems, you must be vigilant in taking your medication but avoid drugs or alcohol, as abuse of either will cause them irreparable damage

hahhahaha, people are going to think we Moon people are loonies! :)


Hi beenzzz I knew you'd get a different result, you're no devil, not even close. The "Star" is a beautiful card...how wonderful to have the promise of dreams realized.

Smoothieshake said...

yea lotus.... lay off the alcohol and drugs and resist all temptation!!! and be careful of ur intuition!!;)

Anonymous said...

HEY, MOONIES ARE LOONY! remember all the myths about going batty on full moon nights? werewolves? if we are 90% water, then full moon which causes tidal waves is also bound to produce SOME effects in the body, na?

i got heirophant. i never heard of this thing - it sounds like a weight problem.

Lotus Reads said...

Ok sruthi & katz Now that we moonies have been scientifically proven to be a little crazy, I am no longer responsible for any of my actions, so there!!! ;)))

And yeah, what is a "heirophant"???

Sugarlips said...

Hey Lotus...Fun thing to do.

You are The Empress
Beauty, happiness, pleasure, success, luxury, dissipation.

Stay Beautiful...!!

Anonymous said...

You are The Hierophant (Heavenly Master)

Divine Wisdom. Manifestation. Explanation. Teaching.

All things relating to education, patience, help from superiors.The Hierophant is often considered to be a Guardian Angel.

The Hierophant's purpose is to bring the spiritual down to Earth. Where the High Priestess between her two pillars deals with realms beyond this Earth, the Hierophant(or High Priest) deals with worldly problems. He is well suited to do this because he strives to create harmony and peace in the midst of a crisis. The Hierophant's only problem is that he can be stubborn and hidebound. At his best, he is wise and soothing, at his worst, he is an unbending traditionalist.

*********************************

oh great - not only does it sound like a weight problem, it also sounds like a hermaphrodite.

Cassiopeia Rises said...

Lotus, I took the test twice and changed a few of my answers that I thought were worng. Funny both times I came out as the Hermit. Not as lovely as you my friend.

love-bd

Cassiopeia Rises said...

Lotus dear also wanted to tell you the the Book Mag I get "Bookmarks" is looking of reviewers. If you are interested I will email you the info. I know that you can do it. :-)

-bd

Unknown said...

Hey Lotus,
Like sugar lips, I too am an Empress!

Lotus Reads said...

Madhu, is that really you??? :)

Tarot4CardGames said...

WHAT IS TAROT?

THE TAROT'S TRUE IDENTITY HAS BEEN EXPOSED!
http://oudler.livejournal.com/623.html
http://ezinearticles.com/?What-is-Tarot?&id=411916
http://www.bsalert.com/artsearch.php?fn=2&dt=1&as=1631
http://www.bestsyndication.com/?q=011607_tarot-card-readings-description.htm
http://www.articledashboard.com/Article/What-is-Tarot-/147006
www.theconservativevoice.com/article/21777.html
www.bloggernews.net/13798
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/121185/what_is_tarot.html
http://amazines.com/Art_and_Culture/article_detail.cfm/199684?articleid=199684&Title=tarot%2Ccard%2Cgames%2Cplaying%2Ccards