Thursday, November 30, 2006

postheadericon No One Cares What You Had For Lunch by Margaret Mason


I average maybe 2-3 posts a week; it's not a whole lot but even so I find myself sometimes stuck for blog fodder, so I truly admire bloggers who do a post a day and always have something interesting and commentworthy (yeah beenzzz, I am talking about you, J, ML and many of this year's NaBloPoMo participants.

Anyway, if you ever get stuck for blog topics, here's a book (written by fellow blogger Mighty Girl) that claims to have a 100 ideas for you to blog about. 50 books tried one of the suggestions and you can read about it here

4 comments:

ML said...

I've heard of that book. I think I need to get it because writing something on my blog everyday gets challenging!!!

Beenzzz said...

Lotus, Thanks for the mention on your post!! You're so sweet.:) It does get challenging coming up with something every day. I will definitely take a look at this book!

Lotus Reads said...

ml and beenzzz, I think you both do an awesome job of having something new and interesting to post about everyday...I am in awe, truly!

Sugarlips said...

I saw this book at "Barnes & Nobles" it caught my attention cuz of french fries cuz I LOVE FRIES :D

Stay Beautiful...!!